Cascade Outfitters's Blog – Top Quality Rafts, Inflatable Kayaks & River Equipment

Limited Edition 50qt BSU Yeti Tundra Coolers Are Here!!!
09/17/2010, 7:14 pm
Filed under: Fun

For all of you BSU fans, Yeti has released a limited edition cooler in our favorite colors, blue and orange!  We only have a small amount of these coolers, so come down and pick one up before they disappear!  These are the perfect tailgate edition!  GO BLUE AND ORANGE!!!

In all of its glory!

7 Comments so far

those are for us Gator fans but we can share

Comment by Brian

Or maybe we’re sharing with you Gator fans? I’m pretty sure they made them for us. :) If you want to agree that they were made for both of us, I could support that. Have a good weekend Brian!

Comment by cascadeoutfitters

It seems the special edition colors YETI has were intended for those teams who have won BCS national championships in the recent past with the exception of the purple and white. Could be a coincidence. If your reasoning is correct than the purple and gold must have been made for the University of Northern Iowa. are you really going to believe that?

Comment by Brian

Been looking for orange and blue yeti for months if you know where I can get one let me know

Comment by devan

Hi Devan! I checked with Yeti Coolers and they don’t have any stock of the blue and orange coolers at the moment. They said there is a pretty good chance they’ll do a run of them in a couple of months for the holidays. If you’d like, feel free to give us a call in the next month or so and I can check in to it again for you. Thanks Devan! Neil L.

Comment by cascadeoutfitters

I am interested in buying one of the orange and blue yeti coolers also. If you hear of them being available again… Shoot me an email please. Thanks! mlucas_lpn2rn@yahoo.com

Comment by Michelle Lucas

How can u get one of the blue and orange Yeti coolers?

Comment by Bucky Burkett